What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, postal address).
- Device information (the information we gather from the device you use to visit or make purchases on the Site): your IP address, the time you visited the Site, the country you are in while visiting and/or making purchases on the Site, which referral link directed you to the Site. For this, we are using the services from voog.com (see below) and Google Analytics.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Sign up for our newsletter.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- your communications with our Instagram account @plyke
- your communications with our Facebook account @plyke.ou
- your communications with our LinkedIn account
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and deliver your order to you using third-party delivery services.
- Email you with company-related news and special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We use the services of Voog (www.voog.com), provided by an Estonian private limited company Edicy OÜ, registry code 12176224, to store your information securely and privately.
We also use the services of Bluehost - Endurance International Group (www.bluehost.com) for domain and email management. They are located at:
10 Corporate Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
United States of America
We will keep your Personal Data across all of our servers for three 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your personal data from our account on www.voog.com and www.bluehost.com and from Google Analytics.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Abandoned cart recovery
- Understanding when and how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at email@example.com
Or write to us at: Sütiste tee 33-66, 13414, Tallinn, Harju maakond, Estonia
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
39 Tatari St., 10134 Tallinn, Harju maakond, Estonia